We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, Bulma, and CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- We love web standards, and hope you swear by the W3C spec!
- You are passionate about writing clean code and markup which flawlessly works across platforms and build highly intuitive simple interfaces.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub, GitLab.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Good Knowledge of modern hub development and fast page loading.
- Must have knowledge of cookies and storage management in browsers.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system