At WebReinvent, Technical Content Writers are responsible for conducting research, writing, and editing copies of marketing communications that include various blog posts, online articles, newsletters, and many others. Collaborate with multiple teams for developing content plans. Develop highly effective original as well as targeted content. Manage content and promote the product of the company through several social media channels with their writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Should be able to use design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, or Zeplin.
- Should be familiar with paradigms such as Flat, Material, Flat 2.0, etc.
- Should have a knack to stay updated about the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- You make great digital products. The tools are simply an extension of your ability to create useful, usable, and delightful products for real people.
- You know your audience. You can quickly produce a variety of concepts and prototypes, you know when to utilize pixel-perfection and when to apply sketches that get the concept across.
- You’re scrappy and resourceful by nature. You use what/who you have around you to test assumptions so you can make better products.
- You are fearless. To you, failure is about learning and improving. Your scars have honed your instinct, which you use to your advantage today.
- You are a brilliant communicator. You clearly articulate your opinions and can explain complex ideas to a five-year-old.
- You are a team player. To you, creativity is a team sport. Collaboration is something that comes naturally to you. You do not have an ego. You support an open, transparent, safe, and inclusive work environment where diversity is encouraged and valued.
- Strong problem solver individually and collaboratively
- You can take a complicated workflow and turn it into a delightful experience
- You understand how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights